Individual Session: $105 per clinical hour (50 minutes)
(in-person or telehealth)
EMDR Session: $150 per clinical hour (50 minutes)
Group Session: $45 per clinical hour (50 minutes) per session
ViaSano Counseling does not accept insurance at this time. Your therapist can create a Super Bill for you to give to your insurance provider. A Super Bill is a document that provides additional information the health insurance provider would need, should they choose to pay for your counseling session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. It would be beneficial to contact your provider, before the first session, to verify how your plan compensates you for counseling.
Following are good questions to ask your insurance provider:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan have an ‘out of network’ policy?
- If so, does the plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept debit cards and most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Questions and Additional Details
Once your first session is set up, you will receive numerous documents about this practice and details outlining the scope of therapy but if you need specific information (not addressed on this website) prior to moving forward, please email me – I’m here to help!